Based on the latest advancements in cement and fibre-reinforcement technology, OxyMag 16mm & 19mm floor boards are STRONGER, LIGHTER & CHEAPER than Fibre Cement boards. More specifically, OxyMag floor boards have a greater bending strength than thicker, heavier Fibre Cement (FC) boards. This results in a load capacity that is far greater than FC boards.
- Independently tested and certified to meet NCC/BCA DEEMED-TO-SATISFY structural requirements for floor loadings to AS/NZS 1170.1 Table 3.1. See Oxymag Design & Load Tables* for more information
- Suitable for RESIDENTIAL & LIGHT COMMERCIAL applications - see Design & Load Tables*
- Suitable for INTERNAL, EXTERNAL and WET AREA applications
- NON-COMBUSTIBLE per AS 1530.1
- Tongue-and-grooved for easy installation
- Can be fixed with screws or a nail-gun
- Green and eco-friendly production
- Mould, rot and termite resistant
- Free of potentially corrosion inducing chloride ions
- For residential applications, OxyMag boards can be installed with either the rough side or the smooth side up. For commercial applications, installation must be with the rough side up.
- Tested to relevant Australian Standards - refer to Physical Properties Schedule*
* see Resources page for the documents