OXYMAG FLOOR BOARDS OUTPERFORM TYPICAL FIBRE CEMENT FLOOR BOARDS
Independently certified to meet NCA/BCA DEEMED-TO-SATISFY structural requirements
- Stronger – 16mm OxyMag floor boards outperform typical 19mm FC Floor boards and 19mm OxyMag floor boards outperform typical 22mm FC floor boards. Typical 19mm FC floor boards have an average wet MOR (modules of rupture) of ＞7 MPa (megapascal). 16mm OxyMag floor boards have a wet MOR ＞16 MPa. As a result, OxyMag floor boards can substitute thicker FC boards while still achieving a stronger floor solution
- Lighter – OxyMag floor boards are up to 7Kg lighter than equivalent, thicker FC floor boards. This result in easier handling and faster installation.
- Cheaper – By substituting thicker FC floor boards with thinner OxyMag floor boards, the builder can benefit from significant cost savings. Easier handling and faster installation will also reduce labor costs.
- More Versatile – 16mm and 19mm OxyMag floor boards can be used internally, externally and in wet areas. They can also be used for residential and light commercial applications. One board – multiple applications
- Greener Production Process – OxyMag floor boards have significantly less embodied energy than FC boards.
- Less Hazardous – FC boards contain high levels (up to 60%) of crystalline silica (CS). When inhaled as dust particles, CS is classified as a hazardous chemical. It can lead to silicosis and/or contribute to lung cancer. OxyMag boards contain only trace elements of CS which do not pose a health risk.